The Brevard Health Alliance provides primary medical care and employs Board Certified Family Practice and Internal Medicine physicians.
Care for children less than 18 years of age is provided by Board Certified Pediatricians and licensed Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
The Brevard Health Alliance provides behavioral healthcare with Board Certified Psychologists and Psychiatrists.
We improve the health status of the medically underserved by providing extraordinary service.
All Services: 321.268.0267
All Services: 321.268.3357
Saturday: 8am–1pm (1st & 3rd Saturdays ONLY)
• Jeannette Duisberg, ARNP (Family Medicine)
• Monique White, ARNP (Family Medicine)
• Dr. David Quintyne, D.O. (Family Medicine)
• Lydia Martin, PNP (Pediatrics)
• Dr. Mayra Mendoza-Rodriguez, M.D. (Pediatrics)
• Dr. Cara Bortz Psy.D. (Behavior Health)
If this is a medical emergency please do not use this form to reach out to us, and instead please call 911.
This form is for general inquires only. It can take up to 72 hours to respond to questions submitted here.